Plumtree is an NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Partner for children aged 6 and under, as well as a registered NDIS provider for specialist supports for children aged 0-9. Read more about accessing support through the ECEI Approach.
For children with an NDIS Plan and package, Plumtree offers a range of specialist supports through the following programs:
- Plan and Do: Keyworker and Therapy
- Starting School
- Lego Together
- Secret Agent Society Social Skills Group and other social skills groups
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Equipment Prescription for preschool aged children
- Augmentative and Assistive Communication (AAC)
- Communication Skills groups
- Hanen courses for parents
We also offer a number of free programs and services available to all families.
Plumtree supports families at any stage of the journey – whether you are exploring concerns about your child, have a recent diagnosis, are looking to maximise your NDIS or FaHCSIA funding, looking for services for your child, or for workshops and courses for yourself. Plumtree is a family-centred organisation, focused on the needs of the whole family.
We make it easy for you to take the first step. Find out more about getting started with Plumtree.