LEGO® based therapy is a group social skills program for school-aged children (5-8 year olds) based around collaborative LEGO® play. This approach promotes social interaction, turn-taking skills, sharing, collaborative problem-solving and the learning of concepts. It also encourages children to be self-reflective and to give constructive comments and feedback to peers.
This group is suitable for children whose goals include:
- Play and social communication
- Expressive and receptive language
- Fine motor skills
You can pay using your:
- NDIS individual funding package
- Private health insurance
- FaHCSIA (Better Start, Helping Children with Autism)
- Medicare (Care Plan, Better Mental Health Plan)
Get in touch with us if you’re unsure about which funding options are available to you.
4 x 8 week courses each year, one per school term