Dayna is trained in Sensory Oral Sequential (SOS) fussy feeding and Key Word Sign, has completed postgraduate training in feeding, and is also Hanen certified. She has worked with children with feeding concerns, complex communication needs, Autism and Developmental Disabilities plus families from culturally diverse backgrounds. Dayna is passionate about supporting families of children with feeding difficulties, encouraging inclusion in the community and supporting early communication development.
Speech Pathology Australia, Hanen
Resources contributions include:
- Video: Using Keyword Sign in your Child’s Routine
- Video: Play and explore at home – Baloon rocket
- Video: Play and explore at home – Rainbow cups
- Video: Play and explore at home – Making slime
- Video: Communication is everyone’s right