We are currently seeking to fill positions for Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Early Childhood Teacher. We also have a Post-Graduate program.
- Join a passionate, supportive team where your skills and ideas will be valued;
- Work in a variety of settings to provide a high-quality service to families;
- Enjoy a flexible, family-centred working environment
Join our NDIS team, where you will work with:
- Young children and their families under the NDIS and
- Staff in early childhood settings
A day in the life of an NDIS team member at Plumtree
We’re so glad that you are interested in working at Plumtree!
Our team is passionate about working with children and their families. We are highly qualified specialists with expertise in early childhood development and working with children with a range of delays and disabilities.
This document aims to give you an idea of what working at Plumtree looks like. These three scenarios have been created from different staff calendars however, no day is ever the same!
Meet our team
Our team is passionate about working with children and their families and are highly qualified specialists with expertise in early childhood development and working with children who have a range of delays and disabilities.