- This event has passed.
Zoom Virtual Party: Disco Party
Your child is invited to a Zoom Disco Party!
Get your dancing shoes on and join SuperHero Inc, for a fun and interactive Zoom Disco party.
For children aged 2-8 years old and their siblings. Please note that siblings will need to share the same screen.
Join the party online
Monday 21 December 2020, 10am to 10.45am AEDT (Sydney time)
Only 10 tickets available per session.
RSVP by Sunday 13 December
Once registered, further details will be provided closer to the date, including link to join the session.
Superhero Inc. will be hosting on Plumtree’s behalf 4 Zoom parties:
- Disco Party- Monday 21 December 2020; 10am to 10.45am (this registration)
- Wonder Woman Party- Tuesday 22 December 2020; 10am to 10.45am
- Ninja Nina Party- Wednesday 13 January 2021; 10am to 10.45am
- Alex from Minecraft- Thursday 14 January 2021; 10am to 10.45am
We ask families to please register for one event only. This will allow for more families to enjoy this experience. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information, please contact mana email@example.com
Information about the event and what is required
This virtual party will be facilitated by Superhero Inc
- Superhero Inc. will use ZOOM so all children attending (10 tickets) will need access to Zoom and medium to strong internet connection. Please see more info here.
- All the children invited will need to have access to either an iPad/tablet, computer or laptop with webcam w/microphone and speakers
- 10 tickets/screens will be available for this Zoom party. Siblings can join in too if they share the same screen.
- All registrants will be emailed the link, Meeting ID and Passcode prior to the event.
Zoom: Notes and FAQ’s
Do you need a Zoom account to join?
No, you don’t need a Zoom account, however, it is free to create an account. Superhero Inc. encourages participants to download the Zoom app via the Zoom Download Center, prior to the party day otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click the join link.
Can I do a test meeting to familiarise myself with the program?
Definitely! Join a test meeting via this link – https://zoom.us/test
How will I ‘join’ the Zoom kids party on the day?
You will receive a meeting ID, and a password to join your Zoom party, on the day and time that you choose. You will also receive a link which you can use to join the meeting.
For more info and FAQ’s, go to https://zoomvirtualparty.com/zoom-tech-guide/