- This event has passed.
Pictability Facilitator Training
Monday 8 August @ 10:00 am – Friday 26 August @ 12:00 pm AEST
A new way to plan and set goals
Unlike traditional planning methods typically led by professionals, Pictability™ puts families in the driver’s seat. Through playful exploration, families reconnect with what is truly important to them, their family and their child.
Become a Pictability™ facilitator and support families to set a vision for their child, family and self with this awarding-winning, internationally acclaimed visioning tool that will inform your family-centred approach.
There are 3 modules to complete in order to become a Pictability™ Facilitator.
Module 1 (Two hours)
In this introductory session, ECI professionals will:
- Be introduced to the Pictability™ program from a parent’s perspective, enabling professionals to understand the value of the program for their families.
Module 2 (Three hours)
In this practical workshop, professionals will:
- Learn about the theoretical foundations of Pictability™
- Become familiar with the Pictability™ process
- Practice skills to facilitate their first Pictability™ session.
Module 3 (Three hours)
In this practical session under the guidance of a Pictability™ Facilitator, you will
be paired with another ECI Professional in order to:
- Facilitate your first Pictability™ session through role-play with that Professional
- Role Reverse and re-experience as a parent participant
- Analyse your first facilitation experience
- Receive coaching from the Pictability™ Facilitator.
The sessions are delivered online, run by peer worker parents who have completed the Pictability™ Facilitator Training and are accredited to run the workshops. There are a maximum of 16 participants per workshop.
Module 1: Monday 8 August; 10am to 12pm AEST/Sydney time
Module 2: Monday 15 August; 10am to 1pm AEST/Sydney time
Module 3: Friday 26 August; 10am to 1pm AEST/Sydney time
If you’re not in the AEDT (Sydney) Time Zone, see time conversion by adding your Time Zone, City or Town.
$540 per participant
RSVP by Monday 25 July
We also deliver tailored programs for large organisations.
Please contact Eram to discuss group discounts and alternative workshop times.