Pictability™ Facilitator Training
Become a Pictability™ facilitator and support families to set a vision for their child, family and self with this awarding winning, internationally acclaimed visioning tool that will inform your family-centred approach.
There are 3 modules to complete in order to become a Pictability™ Facilitator.
Module 1 (Two hours)
In this introductory session, ECI professionals will:
- Be introduced to the Pictability™ program from a parent’s perspective, enabling professionals to understand the value of the program for their families.
Module 2 (Three hours)
In this practical workshop, professionals will:
- Learn about the theoretical foundations of Pictability™
- Become familiar with the Pictability™ process
- Practice skills to facilitate their first Pictability™ session.
Module 3 (Three hours)
In this practical session under the guidance of a Pictability™ Facilitator, you will
be paired with another ECI Professional in order to:
- Facilitate your first Pictability™ session through role-play with that Professional
- Role Reverse and re-experience as a parent participant
- Analyse your first facilitation experience
- Receive coaching from the Pictability™ Facilitator.
The workshops are delivered online, run by peer worker parents who have completed the Pictability™ Facilitator Training and are accredited to run the workshops. There are a maximum of 16 participants per workshop.
Dates & times
- Module 1- Monday 31 May 2021; 10am to 12pm AEST (Sydney, time) – 12pm to 2pm NZST
- Module 2- Monday 7 June 2021; 10am to 1pm AEST (Sydney Time) – 12pm to 3pm NZST
- Module 3- Friday 18 June 2021; 10am to 1pm AEST (Sydney Time) – 12pm to 3pm NZST
$540 per participant
We also deliver tailored programs for large organisations.
Please contact Clayton Buffoni to discuss group discounts and alternative session times.