- This event has passed.
Pictability Facilitator Training • Program
Tuesday 7 November @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
A new way to plan and set goals
Unlike traditional planning methods typically led by professionals, Pictability™ puts families in the driver’s seat. Through playful exploration, families reconnect with what is truly important to them, their family and their child.
Become a Pictability™ facilitator and support families to set a vision for their child, family and self with this award-winning, internationally acclaimed visioning tool that will inform your family-centred approach.
There are three modules to complete to become a Pictability™ Facilitator.
Module 1 (Two hours)
In this introductory session, ECI professionals will:
– Be introduced to the Pictability™ program from a parent’s perspective, enabling professionals to understand the value of the program for their families.
Module 2 (Three hours)
In this practical session, professionals will:
– Learn about the theoretical foundations of Pictability™
– Become familiar with the Pictability™ process
– Practice skills to facilitate their first Pictability™ session.
Module 3 (Three hours)
In this practical session under the guidance of a Pictability™ Facilitator, you will
be paired with another ECI Professional in order to:
– Facilitate your first Pictability™ session through role-play with that Professional
– Role Reverse and re-experience as a parent participant
– Analyse your first facilitation experience
– Receive coaching from the Pictability™ Facilitator.
The sessions are delivered online, facilitated by peer worker parents who have completed the Pictability™ Facilitator Training and are accredited to run the workshops.
There are a maximum of 16 participants per workshop.
We also deliver tailored programs for large organisations.
Please contact Eram at email@example.com to discuss group discounts and alternative workshop times.
$540 per participant
This event will be delivered online via Zoom.
Zoom details will be emailed after confirmation of attendance is complete.
by Thursday , 30 October
All material necessary to participate in this program will be mailed to you once your registration has been confirmed and finalised with a team member.
Log in details
Once registered, we will provide further details closer to the date, including the link to join the session. You will need a good internet connection to attend.
Certificate of Completion
Participants will receive a certificate for completion to certify that they are the trained facilitator for Pictability.
If you have any questions regarding this program or about group bookings, please don’t hesitate to contact Eram at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss group discounts and alternative workshop times.