For families living in Australia who do not have NDIS funding
Now & Next is an 8-session interactive program that can help you to make a positive difference for your child.
94% of parents said: ‘Our child is learning new skills’
95% of parents said: ‘Our child has positive family relationships’
91% of parents said: ‘Our child is making choices and communicating’*
*Parents who have completed the Now and Next program reported on the achievements of their child outcomes at the end of the program.
We know that parents and carers make the biggest difference in their child’s life. Not by doing more, but by achieving more with less effort. Your valuable time will be well spent because we measure the outcomes and it works.
Join the program and you will:
- Learn how to achieve more with less effort
- Use your strengths to make small changes that create a big impact for your child
- Learn how to increase the well-being and resilience of your entire family
- Learn strategies that have worked for other families
- Use our practical toolkit to get the best for your child when funding is limited
Through interactive and engaging activities, you will:
- Session 1: Create a long term vision and set goals and prioritise goals for your child, family and self-using our unique Pictability™ tool which will lay down the foundations for a positive future for your child
- Session 2 and 3: Use our Goal to Action™ coaching tool to set three goals for you and your child (and reach them!)
- Session 4: Identify your signature strengths and learn how to use them to achieve your goals
- Session 5: Focus on the areas where you can make the biggest difference to your child and family’s life using the Now and Next™ Mindfulness colouring-in book
- Session 6: Understand ‘flourishing’ and which practices can enhance well being for different people, then learn how to increase the well-being and resilience of yourself, your child and your family
- Session 7: Learn how to partner and create positive relationships with professionals, thereby increasing your personal agency, well-being and family resilience
- Session 8: Review your toolkit and practice situations in which tools can be most effective
Now & Next™ (Free) is delivered via Zoom video conference as 8 sessions of 2 hours each; 2 weekly sessions held over 4 weeks.
It runs on Mondays and Thursdays from:
- Monday 30 May to Thursday 23 June 2022; 8pm to 10pm AEST/ Sydney Time
See time conversion by adding your City or Town. If these dates do not suit your availability, please see here for more options.
RSVP by Friday 20 May. Sessions are subject to cancellation due to low RSVP
All materials necessary to participate in this program will be mailed to you once your registration has been confirmed and finalised with a Now & Next™ team member.
To get the best learning experience from Now & Next™, we encourage your involvement and interaction during each session. For families who need a certificate of attendance, we require the camera to be on so that we can confirm your attendance in the session.
You will need a good internet connection to attend.
We want all families to engage fully in our Now & Next™ program. Everyone is welcome! This includes parents or carers who have a disability or neurodiversity, have a medical condition or where English is a second language. If there is anything we can do to make your participation more successful please let us know.
For parents, family members, and primary carers of children with concerns about their child’s development; aged 0-14 years old.
For a limited time only, this evidence-based program is free of charge for families living in Australia who are not currently accessing NDIS funding.
If you have NDIS support, please see here. You will find advice on how your funding can be used to pay for the program.
Limited spaces are available so Register NOW. Don’t miss the opportunity.
RSVP by Monday 14 December
For more information on the dates and details of our next course, please contact the Now & Next™ team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9572 8840 or visit our website.
If you are an organisation and want to host Now & Next™ or enquire about group bookings please contact email@example.com.