- This event has passed.
NDIS Plan Review
This workshop is designed to answer any questions you have about transitioning from your child’s first NDIS plan to the next.
Some burning questions we will answer, include:
- What do I need to know to prepare for review?
- What is involved in the review process?
- Do I call them, or do they call me?
- When should I start preparing, and what do I need to start doing in the lead-up?
- Will NDIA reduce our next plan budget if we haven’t spent all our funds this time?
- What information needs to be included in the reports this time?
- What do I do if our plan is about to expire but we haven’t been contacted?
- Can I change how my child’s plan is managed next time? and more
- Recent updates from NDIS in relation to COVID-19 situation
Please note, this workshop is not suitable for parents of children who do not have a current NDIS Plan.
For parents, family members and primary carers of children aged 0-8 years old
Join us online
Monday 30 November 2020; 7.30pm to 9.30pm EAST (Sydney Time) Online via Zoom
Further details will be provided closer to the date to all RSVP. You will need a good internet connection to attend.
RSVP by Wednesday 25 November
This workshop is for parents, primary cares and family members of children with disability or delays only. At this stage, we don’t have the capacity to accommodate professionals in this session.
Sessions are subject to cancellation due to low RSVP
To get the best learning experience from this program, we encourage your involvement and interaction during each session. For families who need a certificate of attendance, we require for the camera to be on so that we can confirm your attendance in the session.
If you would like to discuss this program further, please feel free to contact Mana on email@example.com