- This event has passed.
NDIS Plan Review… and more • Online
This workshop is designed to answer any questions you have about renewing your child’s NDIS plan.
If you have any other questions about the NDIS but not specific to the session, please bring those along to this session and our facilitator will help you answer them.
Some burning questions we will answer, include:
- What do I need to know to prepare for review?
- What is involved in the review process?
- Do I call them, or do they call me?
- When should I start preparing, and what do I need to start doing in the lead-up?
- Will NDIA reduce our next plan budget if we haven’t spent all our funds this time?
- What information needs to be included in the reports this time?
- What do I do if our plan is about to expire but we haven’t been contacted?
- Can I change how my child’s plan is managed next time? and more
- Recent updates from NDIS in relation to COVID-19 situation
- Any other NDIS questions you might have
Please note, this workshop is not suitable for parents of children who do not have a current NDIS Plan.
For parents, family members and primary carers of children with disability, developmental delay or neurodivergent aged 0-8 years old
Join us online
Monday 6 September 2021; 7.30pm to 9.30pm AEDT (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart)
If you’re not in the AEST (Sydney) Time Zone, see time conversion by adding your Time Zome, City or Town.
Further details will be provided closer to the date to all applicants. You will need a good internet connection to attend.
RSVP by Wednesday 1 September. If you would like to register after this time, please email Mana firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions are subject to cancellation due to low RSVP
This workshop is for parents, primary cares and family members of children with disability or delays only. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity for professionals in this session. If you are a professional, please feel free to share any of our calendar information with families you might be working with.
To get the best learning experience from this session, we encourage your involvement and interaction.
We respect the diversity of families we work with.
This session will be facilitated by Chelsey Barnes, Peer Worker
If you would like to discuss this program further, please feel free to contact Mana at email@example.com