- This event has passed.
Let’s talk about… Helping your child’s development
Get the ball rolling!
Are you concerned about your child’s development and wondering how to best support it? You are not alone.
Join us to learn about the next steps to take for positive outcomes and connect with parents just like you. Our trained parent peer workers will share their experience in finding the right supports for concerns about their child and achieving goals.
During this one-hour interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn how one family took their first step to connect with supports
- Find out about help and services available in your community
- Discover strategies that have worked for children and their families
- Connect with other parents to learn together and share knowledge
- Learn about Now & Next, an award-winning program to achieve positive learning and relationship outcomes for the entire family
We value diversity and welcome all families
While this program is for all families it is designed specifically for families who do not have NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) funding
For parents, family members and primary carers of children with disability, developmental delay, neurodivergence or developmental concerns aged 0-14 years old
Join us online
This workshop will be held several times
- Saturday 18 September; 2pm – 3pm AEST
- Thursday 23 September; 8pm to 9pm AEST
- Saturday 25 September; 2pm – 3pm AEST (This registration)
- Thursday 30 September; 8pm to 9pm AEST
- Saturday 2 October; 2pm – 3pm AEST
If you’re not in the AEST (Sydney) Time Zone, see time conversion by adding your Time Zome, City or Town.
Further details will be provided closer to the date to all RSVP. You will need a good internet connection to attend.
Sessions are subject to cancellation due to low RSVP – If you would like to register after the RSVP is closed, please email Mana firstname.lastname@example.org
To get the best learning experience from this session, we encourage your involvement and interaction during the session.
Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity for professionals in this session. If you are a professional, please feel free to share any of our calendar information with the families you are working with.
If you would like to discuss this program further, please feel free to contact Mana at email@example.com
This program is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
‘Let’s talk about…’ is a series of by families, for families
Families are a rich resource – we can learn so much from each other. Parents and Carers are experts in their children, and bring valuable knowledge, experience, tips and strategies – so we have so much to learn from each other.