- This event has passed.
Kickstart your child’s NDIS Plan • Online
So, you’ve been through the NDIS planning process, and have received your child’s new plan. Congratulations!
During this workshop you will learn the next steps in activating, implementing, and managing your child’s plan including some handy hints & tips.
- Understanding your child’s NDIS Plan
- How the plan is managed, and what that means to you
- The different types of funding, and what they cover (or don’t)
- Making sense of the NDIS price guide
- Service Agreements or Service Bookings – what are they and do you need them?
- How to budget the funds so you don’t run out
- Some ideas on how to stretch the funding further
- Next steps if you are unhappy with the Plan and want a review
- Recent updates from NDIS in relation to COVID-19 situation, if applicable
Please be mindful that this workshop is for families who have either had their child’s NDIS Planning Meeting and are waiting for the Plan to be approved, or have an approved NDIS Plan in place.
If you haven’t had your NDIS Planning Meeting yet, we recommend you to contact us prior to registering as we might have other NDIS workshops or resources more suitable for you on offer.
For parents, family members and primary carers of children aged 0-8 years old
Join us online
Monday 8 March; 8pm to 10pm (2 hours) AEDT (Sydney Time)
Further details will be provided closer to the date to all RSVP. You will need a good internet connection to attend.
RSVP by Wednesday 3rd March 2021. If you would like to register after this time, please email Mana firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions are subject to cancellation due to low RSVP
This workshop is for parents, primary cares and family members of children with disability or delays only. At this stage we don’t have the capacity to accommodate professionals in this session.
To get the best learning experience from this program, we encourage your involvement and interaction during each session. For families who need a certificate of attendance, we require for the camera to be on so that we can confirm your attendance in the session.
If you would like to discuss this program further, please feel free to contact Mana on email@example.com