Get in touch
Whether you would like to get started with Plumtree, find out about a program or service, have an idea for a new project, or would like to share your thoughts – we’d love to hear from you!
Plumtree also encourages feedback and complaints to ensure the best service possible for every child and family. To make a complaint you can use the form below, give us a call, talk to a staff member or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to advocacy support. Plumtree has produced a Your right to use an advocate flyer which provides information about advocacy and who to contact.
Client Relationship Manager
02 9572 8840
02 9011 7077
Marrickville NSW 2204
Choosing child-safe services for your child
All parents including those who have children who have developmental delays or disabilities choose different services for their children. With the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), parents and carers of children and young people with a disability will have greater choices about the services they use.
See these resources that help parents and carers to choose an organisation to work with their child.
- SAFE Space – Parent & Carer Information Guide
- SAFE Space – Choosing an Organisation | Parent & Carer Factsheet
- SAFE Space – Choosing an Organisation | Indigenous Parent & Carer Factsheet
- SAFE Space – Choosing the Right Organisation | Easy English
- SAFE Space – Parent & Carer Guide to choosing a person to work with your child
- SAFE Space – Parent & Carer Guide to choosing an organisation to work with your child